FOTRIC thermal imaging cameras
Intelligent technology – large range of functions
Thermal imaging cameras are used in industrial diagnostics, industry, research and development. There take on various tasks:
- the detection of building weaknesses such as damage to the insulation or leaks.
- detection of weak points in substations, solar panels or tunnels.
- testing of distribution cabinets, capacitors or transformers.
- inspection of motors, bearings and brakes.
- maintenance of high-temperature, high-pressure or metal die-casting systems.
- material studies.
- durability tests.
- testing in the development of electronics or in biomedicine.
We at BETESO are pleased to announce that in the future
we will take over the distribution of FOTRIC thermal imaging cameras as a partner.
More information about the individual products can be found here: http://fotric.de/
Handheld Thermal Imager with a resolution of 384 × 288 px. Therefore perfectly suited for various maintenance tasks.
Powerful thermal imaging camera with a resolution of 640 x 480 px or 1280 x 960 px super resolution. Suitable for long-term analyses as well as for maintenance.
The entry-level model with a resolution of 320 x 240 px. Can be used both portable and permanently installed.
Software AnalyzIR FOTRIC AnalyzIR software is developed to meet the needs of R&D users. With the help of the software, recorded thermal images and videos can be edited and temperature corrections can be made to obtain more reliable data. This allows you to get more reliable data. At the same time, extensive analyses can be carried out in the software.
- particularly detailed thermal images for accurate investigations with reliable data.
- very long recording time of videos – up to a size of 1 TB.
- Extracting of single images.
- Merging and separating videos.
- Export of raw data as a .csv file.
- Automatic collection of data (triggers e.g. time, temperature or external I/O).
- 3D graph of thermal images.
Smartphone App LinkIR
The LinkIR app for Android smartphones is intuitive and easy to control via touchscreen. It supports the recording of thermal images and radiometric videos with the smartphone as well as their immediate analysis and the correction of temperature measurement parameters.
- Capture thermal images and fully radiometric videos with up to 1,000 images at a frequency of up to 5 frames/second.
- Analysis directly on your smartphone.
- Flexible adjustment of emissivity.
- Correction of transmissivity, test distance and other parameters.
- Immediate transmission of recordings via preferred channels possible.