Uninterruptible power supply
So the power won’t run out…!
Uninterruptible power supplies ensure the supply of critical devices in the event of local disturbances and fluctuations in the power grid, by supplying the connected devices with electrical energy from rechargeable batteries.
- Use in DC voltage systems
- Output voltage: 12 V or 24 V
- Output current: 10 A resp. 5 A
- Battery capacity: 6.8 Ah resp. 3.4 Ah
- charge controller for recharging (trickle charge) the batteries
- power failure signal
- deep discharge protection
- signal for controlled disconnection of connected loads
- monitoring of the battery condition (ageing monitoring)
- parametrization via software
BETESO UPSs are already integrated in many very demanding applications. For example in stationary traffic monitoring systems, in stationary fire protection systems and also in mobile defence systems according to the MIL standard.
Please select one of the BETESO standard products below or contact the BETESO specialists for advice.
We offer uninterruptible power supplies as solutions for the DC UPS sector. The devices have chargers for recharging the battery and offer functions such as:
- Power Fail
- Deep discharge protection of the battery
- Auto Shut Down the UPS
- Parametrization via software
During normal operation, the state of charge of the accumulator is checked at regular intervals. In UPS mode, a load sensor checks the current consumption and switches the device off when the value falls below the set minimum value. The UPS module operates with an input voltage of 12V or 24V. The switching time is 2.5ms.
The device can be supplied as standard in the versions 12V/5A, 24V/5A, 12V/10A and 24V/10A.
Our uninterruptible power supplies are suitable for professional applications and are used in the following areas:
- MIL | Defence
- Machines and equipment
- Fire extinguishing systems